How to Use a Treadmill For Beginners Guide – Running on a treadmill is the best exercise you can do at your home. As compare to different Fitness Equipment & Machinery Treadmill is the Best Equipment for Weight loss & it also burns calories fastly which helps to maintain Blood Pressure.
It’s not necessary to go to the GYM to stay fit. You can also do be fit if you Buy Best Treadmill for Home use because running on the treadmill covers full Body Exercise.
How to Run on a treadmill Quick View
How to Use a Treadmill For Beginners [7-Steps to Follow ]
1. Don’t Run On Treadmill Without Proper Shoes – Since the running belt of a treadmill cause allots of the heating effect due to friction and if you don’t use your proper shoes then it may burn your feet or lead to Serious injury.
2. Don’t look down while running on Treadmill – Sometimes people look down when they feel tired while running on a treadmill never do this because you may lose balance and fall while looking down. Research says that 20% of people get injured during running on Treadmill. So be smart and don’t do this mistake. If you feel tired then immediately press the stop button and then leave the Treadmill.
3. Don’t hold Treadmill Handle while running – Approx 90% of people do this mistake they hold the handle while running on the Treadmill. Please don’t do this, initially, you don’t get any problem but after some time your Solder & Hand get Jam and cause a lot of pain. There is no need to hold the handle if you are doing so then please show down your treadmill and practice it properly.
4. Don’t Speed up your Treadmill too fast – Before landed on Treadmill you must have to know your Current heart rate & set treadmill speed according to that. If you don’t do this then there may be a chance of heart attack due to very high speed. (Very few cases seen. but be aware.)
5. Never get off the moving treadmill – There is a 90% probability you might fall if you leave Treadmill without turning off. This happens due to the law of inertia. When you leave the running treadmill then your body is at motion but the surface is in rest & this cause unbalancing of the body just like when you leave a bus without waiting for Stop. So please try to leave the treadmill when it is turned off.
6. Don’t Stand on Treadmill’s belt when you turn on – You must stand on Desk, not on the belt. Although the initial speed of the treadmill is low this also causes unbalancing and you may fall on the surface.
7. Speed up your Treadmill Slowly & Stepwise – Many people don’t know about the speed and go from 0 to max. This also causes the body to unbalance and probably you fell on the surface. So it is recommended to speed up slowly.
Please follow our 7 Steps before using a Treadmill[metaslider id=”447″]
Also, See our Best Collection below;
I hope you all like our article on “How to Use a Treadmill For Beginners” if you like then please share with your friends so that they may also know about all the steps yo follow before using a treadmill.
If you follow all the 7 Steps then you must use your Treadmill in better manner & protect yourself from pain & injuries.
If you have any doubt regarding this article then please comment below or leave a message so that we clear all your doubts.